Spectra M1 Rechargeable Breast Pump with letdown mode, inbuilt rechargeable battery and more great solution for the working mum or anyone wanting to pump on the go.
- Spectra M1 main pump Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 1 Bottle x 1 Slow flow soft teat x 1 Tubing x 1 T adaptor x 1 Short tubing x 1 Disc x 1 Cap x 1 Backflow protector x 1 Valve x 1 Power adaptor All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
- Technical specifications Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg Cycle length 30-46 RPM Weight 400g Two years
- Warranty Powered by mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
- Vacuum strength 300mmHg Grade Personal Use Letdown mode Yes Cycle speed Adjusts with suction Weight 400g
- Power Rechargeable battery or mains Double kit Yes, comes with everything needed for double pumping The M1 portable single electric breast pump with letdown mode, inbuilt rechargeable battery and more great solution for the working mum or anyone wanting … Closed system hygienic for you and baby Everything you need for single pumping (second kit sold separately for double pumping) Powerful, adjustable suction Letdown mode and joint suction/cycle speed adjustment Slow flow teat suitable for newborn feeding Product Description Spectra are very proud of the M1 portable single electric breast pump which comes with everything you need for single-sided pumping. This sturdy little unit has everything needed for reliable pumping on the go. Weighing in at under 400g, Spectra have jam-packed a powerful, strong motor into the pump which will give you plenty of oomph for effective pumping. What features does the M1 have? Double-sided pumping do yourself a favour and double pump saves so much time and most mums find they do get more milk this way. The M1 comes with a single kit, and double kit available for separate Letdown mode switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps. Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down [see the S2 if you want even more control over cycle program]. Inbuilt rechargeable battery yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery. Portability lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store. Closed system like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission. What are the negatives? Doesnt provide as much flexibility over the pump program as the S2 (but still more than other pumps). Is noiser than the S2 and Dew models (but not as noisy as other pumps we do try our best to keep the noise down!). If you are exclusively pumping or needing to rely on a pump to establish supply, we do always recommend you use a hospital grade breast pump i.e. the S2 or Dew 350.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.